SnagIt is a fantastic software that allows webmasters and blog owners alike to take professional looking screen shots. You can capture images, logos, pop up windows and anything else you see on a website easily with SnagIt.
The only thing that can’t be copied is Flash. But really, you don’t want to anyway since this is a whole different apple to bite. Once you capture your image, you can edit it in many ways and add pointers, arrows, annotations, borders and much more.
This software really is so easy to use and you don’t need any prior online experience to look like a real professional Internet marketer with this tool.
Let’s look at what SnagIt does a little more closely.
You can capture things with the click of your mouse. The most commonly used capture modes are explained below:
- Region Screen Capture: this allows you to select pretty much any region on any website in a specific rectangular region.
- Scrolling Window Screen Capture: sometimes we would love to capture a scrolling window but have no idea on how to do this. With this function you can.
- Menu Screen Capture: this is ideal to capture those pull down menus we so often see in browsers or websites. Ideal for those who would love to explain things in more detail and offer tutorials.
- Video Screen Capture: here is a way to have fun making tutorials. As you click around your desktop you can record at the same time and add voice. Cool for training just about anybody on the Internet.
There are way more options than this and you can see them on the SnagIt Capture Page.
With the powerful editor of SnagIt you can do so much and add real interactivity to your screen captures without the help of any other editing tools. It is all done in the one convenient location. To pretty up your screen captures you can add:
You can also emboss, blur, sharpen, add edge effects, add borders, watermarks and tons more. You can even make them interactive.
To see more visit the SnagIt Edit Page
Once you are happy with your finished result you can do several things with it. You can either:
- Send it via instant messenger
- Send it with email
- Send it to your favorite application
- Print it
- Copy and paste it
- Or upload it via FTP to a website
Prior to using SnagIt I was constantly struggling with capturing images and parts of websites and when I did with the help of some free tools they always looked very unprofessional.
Since using SnagIt I don’t have this problem anymore. The best thing is it comes with a free 30 day trial and after that it is only $39.95 per copy. If you do a Google search on “SnagIt+coupons” you might even get it cheaper like I did.