"No experience needed to get started and to start profiting."
"Made for all people of any skill level and experience to follow along day by day."
"Will take you from newbie to expert and from zero income to monthly profits."
"Get access to all 31 days immediately. Go as slowly or as fast as you want to."
There are millions of blogs populating the internet daily. A blog is a web-log hosted on a website. It allows users to reflect, share opinions, and discuss various topics in the form of an online journal while readers may comment on posts. Some blogs are purely works of love and passion about topics ranging on nearly everything! And when I say everything I mean there are blogs about everything...
- Video Games
- Large Family Living
- Craft & Hobbies
- Church Ministry
- Small Business
- Internet Marketing
- College Football
- Cancer Survivors
- Travel & Adventure
- Hollywood Gossip
- Country Music
and much much more... While some blogs are as mentioned "personal works of passion and love", other blogs are 100% focused on making money and have no real care for the topics they address, or they are very spammy in nature. These types of works aren't really considered blogs by most true bloggers. Some in the blogging world have figured out the fine art of waxing eloquently about their passion and interests, and at the same time maximizing opportunities to make money from those visiting their blog. However, these people are few and far between, as it can be difficult to find the balance of making money (sometimes lots of money) without compromising the integrity and nature of the blog. If you would like to join the ranks of these elite bloggers, and turn your passion into profits then our First 31 Days To Blogging Profit course is just what you need to succeed. If you're looking for a good way to make money on the Internet that really does work, then let me show you a simple and direct approach to "earning money as a blogger". But, first, lets address a few of the problems bloggers are having...
They serve a niche that isn’t hungry
While you may be passionate about a topic, the reality is that there may be very few others who are. Money making bloggers always blog in a niche that is hungry for more of what you have to say.
The market and range of products are limited in your niche
For example, if your blog is about the best types of hamster food, then your range of products and market are going to be very limited and therefore produce limited profits. Money making bloggers always blog in a niche that has a wide range of related products and marketability.
They aren’t monetizing their blogs
This one seems pretty obvious, but if you don’t have any profit producing opportunities in your blog, than it can’t make you any money. Money making bloggers always have multiple profit producing opportunities “built in” to their site.
No one is reading or visiting their blogs
This could be one of two reasons. Number one, they aren’t very good writers and no one likes their blog. Or number two, they aren’t getting any traffic because they don’t know how to generate it. Money making bloggers are good at communicating their topics in engaging ways and they also know how to drive traffic to their blogs.
Clearly the struggle is wide spread for many "wanna-be" money making bloggers. Wouldn’t it be nice to finally avoid the normal struggles that come with money making endeavors? Wouldn’t it be great to eliminate the learning curve? I don’t know about you, but it sure would be nice to turn something I am passionate about into a little extra income, or for that matter a lot of extra income.
Check Out What I Have Discovered About
Earning Money As A Blogger...
You really can turn talking about your hobbies, interests, business, and kids into a gold mine if you can follow a simple process and a few guidelines. I started blogging about my passion- made sure I stuck to a few hard fast rules and guidelines– and monetized my blog- -and I am now earning a nice income from it. As I have continued to blog, my profits continue to soar. Let me quickly share with you 7 ways to make your blog more profitable.
1. PROMOTE AFFILIATE OFFERS
You can make money on your blog through the marketing and selling of other people's products, that are relevant to your blog, for a commission.
2. ESTABLISH YOURSELF AS AN EXPERT
Through your blog you can establish yourself as an expert by consistently publishing good content. Eventually your readers will trust you, which will result in more leads and more sales.
3. GET PUBLICITY OPPORTUNITIES
Good blogging can lead to an elevated status in some circles and be a springboard to more opportunities, like free publicity and book deals.
4. MAKE MONEY WITH ADSENSE
This is where you allow a site like Google to place little ads on your blog and you get a paid a small amount every time a visitor to your site clicks on one of the ads displayed on your blog.
5. SELL ADVERTISING AND LINKS
Instead of using AdSense or placing affiliate links on your blog, you can also choose to sell advertising on your blog.
6. CREATE AND SELL YOUR OWN PRODUCTS
Instead of selling someone else’s products and sharing the products, you can sell your own stuff for 100% of the profit.
7. USE CPA OFFERS
Yet another way to monetize a blog is by offering CPA (cost per acquisition) opportunities. This is where you get paid when someone clicks on a link in you blog and then performs a required specific task on the site they land on, like a survey.
And that’s just the "tip of the iceberg"!
Would you rather work to make money in a job you don't like or pursue your passions and make money doing it?
Hopefully, that is an easy question for you to answer. I realize it may sound like a dumb question, but sadly millions of people go to jobs they don’t like everyday.
Wouldn't it be exciting to actually enjoy what you do? And wouldn't it be a blast to get paid to talk about, and write about your interests and hobbies?
If any of this describes you, then blogging may be just the big break you’ve been waiting for. Think of it this way. You can go clock in at your job and make a few bucks for both you and your boss or company...
Or you could fire your boss, leave your 9-5, roll out of bed each morning, spend the day immersing yourself into your passions and then share your insights and thoughts with the world through your blog, while earning a nice little income.
Maybe your dream isn't to leave your job, just to make a little extra money on the side. Blogging is a great way to make this happen too.
Introducing: Your First 31 Days to Blogging Profit
In the First 31 Days To Blogging Profit, everything is broken down into daily action steps for 31 days. Most daily assignments are very quick to complete. Here are just a few things you’ll discover...
- How to profit from your blog using Adsense, selling advertising and links, and creating your own products.
- How to find a hot niche to build your blog around that incorporates your both your passion and desire for profits and how to determine if your niche is profitable by digging through a gold mine of six different research sources.
- How to choose the right domain name and web hosting and how to determine which blog platform is best for your blog.
- The simple 5 step process to installing a WordPress blog, the 3 ways to to find a theme for your WordPress blog, and detailed instructions on how to install a WordPress theme.
- How to customize your blog and the 8 areas of focus you should give when customizing your blog (Note: You want to make sure you do this before you start blogging).
- How to find a hot selling product that you can choose to promote as an affiliate. (Hint: Not only will you need to look at what people are buying you will also have to look closely at what your competition is doing).
- The art of promoting an information product like a book or course by writing articles and posts that are useful, but incomplete and how to go about promoting physical products through your blog.
- How to drum up dozens of even hundreds of article ideas in a matter of a few minutes to serve as content on your blog.
- 8 easy ways and places to get content ideas for your blog articles and posts and the two step process to create content that attracts Google traffic to your blog.
- How to write “Tips” and “How to” articles, attention-getting rants, trackbacks, “Top Ten” and “Q & A” posts to your blog. Plus How to write research, case study and motivational articles.
- The 4 steps to writing a product review article and comparisons post that creates sales for your blog and the 4 part anatomy of pre-selling a product.
- 3 quick ways to get traffic from other people’s blogs, 2 smart ideas for driving traffic to your blog through content marketing, and how to use social media sites to drive traffic to your blog
- A clever method for getting product vendors to promote your blog to their market and how to approach those vendors.
- 3 steps on how to drive targeted traffic to your blog using niche forums and 3 steps on how to promote your blog using email marketing
- The secret of creating a successful blog by following the 5 tips for keeping a consistent blogging schedule